Mr Rogoff was talking at The Bank of England during a briefing on the IMF's recent World Economic Outlook (WEO), scheduled especially in response to the cancellation of the IMF's usual annual meeting.
Speaking on the qualitative implications of the attack he said
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says