Mr Rogoff was talking at The Bank of England during a briefing on the IMF's recent World Economic Outlook (WEO), scheduled especially in response to the cancellation of the IMF's usual annual meeting.
Speaking on the qualitative implications of the attack he said
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations