The Yugoslav central bank has a ready technical solution according to which Montenegrin businessmen would be able to choose for themselves whether their merchandise and services delivered to buyers in Serbia would be paid for in euros or dinars, Dinkic explained to Podgorica-based Vijesti daily newspaper.
At the same time, the Yugoslav centra
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says