The announcement by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) board followed a decision hours earlier by the US Federal Reserve to cut US rates by half a percentage point to a 39-year low of 2.50 percent.
The fifth cut in Australia's official cash rate this year came amid fears the 11 Se
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations