The Central Bank of China, Taiwan's central bank, cut its own forecast growth for the island's consumer price index to 1.7% for 2001, from its earlier forecast of 2.1%, said Yeh Jung-chao, deputy director of the central bank's economic research department.
The central bank's fo
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré