The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said in a statement Tuesday that this was following its earlier announcement on 11 Sept on the implementation of the final phase of the Securities and Futures Act (SFA) on 1 October 2002.
The Securities And Futures (Financial and Marg
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure