Source: Financial Times
Brazil's government has won overwhelming support from legislators for a proposal designed to pave the way for central bank autonomy.
A lower house vote late on Wednesday night was the first big test for President Luiz Inacio Lula da
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls