``It would be a mistake not to continue our policy of normalizing interest rates,'' Roth told reporters in Geneva before giving a speech there. ``We consider the interest rate level is not appropriate for an economy which is recovering and gaining momentum."
``Our policy must ensure'' pri
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security