Jelasic told Central Bank News that the National Bank of Serbia had been holding its reserves in riskier, but still at least AA-rated, financial institutions until the crisis prompted the institution to transfer its assets to central bank coffers.
"Until four or five months ago we were more aggressive, ready to take
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations