Mr Park said he had asked the finance minister to consider the issue with a "broad" view, rather than seeing it as a chance to promote one of the ministry's senior officials. Mr Park said bureaucrats would encounter difficulty detaching themselves from their organisation.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says