Rato told a joint conference by the IMF and the Deutsche Bundesbank that monetary conditions in Europe, including the 12 countries that use the euro, were not stymieing growth.
"Monetary conditions in Europe are not impeding growth," he told a news conference. "We see a weakening in some countries in the second quarter and we believe i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde