The ceremony was witnessed by the Chair of the Board of Governors, members of the Board of Directors as well as management and staff of the Bank.
Mr Kaberuka, 54, was elected to the post by the Boards of Governors of the 77 member countries of the Bank Group in Tunis on 21 July 2005. He takes over from Mr Omar Kabbaj, a Moroccan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations