Andrei Kozlov, 41, was gunned down in a contract-style killing on September 13 this year, and died in hospital the following day.
Viktor Gerashchenko, who headed the CBR in 1992-1994 and 1998-2
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says