Andrei Kozlov, 41, was gunned down in a contract-style killing on September 13 this year, and died in hospital the following day.
Viktor Gerashchenko, who headed the CBR in 1992-1994 and 1998-2
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations