The party accused Stelmakh of failing to ensure "stability of the national currency," a duty the governor should perform, according to the constitution.
The hryvnia rose 4.7% against the U.S. dollar since the start of the year, including a 2.7% apprecia
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde