Jung-Hoe was arrested in January on suspicion of receiving 235m won from the businessman six years ago, and accused of the illegal leaking of financial data. In addition he was accused of using his influence to help Kim Heung-Ju, the former head of a department store in Seoul, in his attempts to take over a mutual savings bank
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank