In testimony before Congress's Joint Economic Committee, Greenspan said last week's sharp interest rate cut should help the country through its "soft patch," adding that if the recovery unfolds as he expects, no more stimulus was needed, Reuters reported.
"It is the case that while t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting