This reflects continued good progress in the Bank's own preparations and those of the prospective reserve scheme members and counterparties.
As announced in December, the Bank will finally decide the launch date following a rehearsal involving external participants in April. The contingency launch date is
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations