There will be an environmental soil investigation and a search for unexploded munitions to be carried out on the site of the former Grossmarkthalle.
These will begin at the end of March 2006 and are scheduled for completion in July. Both measures are part of a standard procedure preparing the site and will be conducted by exp
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations