"Finance ministers almost unanimously expressed the wish that we don't repeat the situation in 2000 where one country - (France's) Laurent Fabius - took unilateral action," Sarkozy said on the sidelines of a meeting of the 12 eurozone finance ministers in Luxembourg.
Sarkozy said the EU mi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations