A team from the World Bank, the UN, the European Investment Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Commission will assess the financial requirements and identify priority areas for the country, ravaged by the conflict with Russia.
The mission follows a request by the Georgian government for the agencies to investigate how
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says