"Today, the risks on prices are on the upside, there is ample liquidity," Liikanen told TV programme Lauantaiseura.
"Every decision [on interest rates] is made based on the latest available information and we have not decided beforehand on any actions," Liikanen said in a Finnish language interview.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting