This was Tyhypko's comment on his talks with the head of the Russian central bank, Sergey Ignatyev, and on reports about the possibility of adoption of the Russian rouble as the common currency of Russia and Belarus from 2005.
"We did not discuss a common currency. To tell the truth, I don't think that Russia ha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde