"The (budget and finance) commission has unanimously supported Ruselis candidature. We propose the parliament votes on it next Thursday (14 February)," Janis Sints, a commission official said.
The central bank head proposes a candidate for the post of vice-president, which then has to be
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations