The Bank of Ghana has achieved much in recent years. Since adopting a new policy framework in 2002, the central bank has seen inflation plummet.
The new framework, which granted operational independence to the central bank and made price stability its primary objective, has undoubted
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde