``The government and the Bank of Korea (BOK) decided to take necessary measures until the Korean currency market stabilizes,'' Deputy Prime Minister Han said in an address made at a seminar organized by the Korea Forum for Progress held at the Korea Federation of Banks headquarters in Seoul on Friday.
Han pointed out that the recent gain in the value of
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations