"In budget policy there are positive signals coming from Germany," Issing said in the interview with German magazine Capital to be published Thursday.
He said the coalition led by Conservative Chancellor Angela Merkel has a markedly different approach to the previous government, because it is clearly committed to t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power