The plan would see the number of offices in Italy fall to around 25 from 100 in a "relatively" short time, Deputy Director Antonio Finocchiaro said.
Finocchiaro told a news conference about 2,500 of the bank's 8,000 staffers would be cut either because they reach the retirement age or t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency