The paper, written by Andrew Coleman of the University of Michigan, said currency union would raise the incomes of both countries, and while there might initially be winners and losers, it would lead to savings on foreign exchange costs.
Companies in both countries would also
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde