Source: Solomons Today
The governor of the Central Bank of Solomon Islands, Ric Hou, has announced he will not stand for a third term in office.
Mr Hou says the country's debt has reached AUD$352 million.
He says since 1999, the government has defaulted on all interest and some principle payment
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde