Muto told the financial affairs committee of the upper house that recent Japanese data have shown a softer tone and official household spending and income figures have indicated a slow recovery.
But he added that a tightening labor market should eventually lead to a furt
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations