A central bank official said that Ernst and Young Bahrain had been appointed as financial advisor for the first LMC in an Islamic state.
Bankers say that one of the major problems facing around 200 Islamic banks and finance houses serving 1.2 billion Muslims globally is the lack of means to manage their day-to-day liquidity requirements.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations