Sri Lanka is the first country in the South Asian region to implement this new system.
The e-bond trading system is a computer-based system, which ensures transparency and generates trade efficiency through price discovery and execution of trades of government securities, which hitherto took place through brokers and teleph
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power