"Certainly, there could be a number so bad that we would pause," McTeer, who is not a voting member of the Federal Open Market Committee under this year's rotation, said at an event hosted by Market News International.
However, he said during later audience questioning that it is also possible the Fed could speed
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development