In its latest report, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, which is made up of the leading industrial countries, paints a gloomy picture of Japan's economic prospects.
"Although a slowdown was expected, the deceleration has been surprisingly rapid," the OECD warns.
It is forecasting negati
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations