President Vladimir Putin has set easing of currency controls as a priority for his administration. Parliament backs Putin's drive and earlier this month approved a key bill cutting mandatory export revenue sales by one third to 50 percent.
Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Alexei Kudrin summoned key government and c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development