The critical issue, they say, in the White House's search for Alan Greenspan's replacement is the role being played behind the scenes by the maestro himself.
"The critical question is how much the White House listens to Greenspan," said Mickey Levy, chief economist at Bank of America in a report by MarketWatch.
"Don Kohn is one of the names Greenspan wil
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power