The central bank seemed to indicate that its stance on future policy had moved closer to neutral, at least for the moment. While it did not indicate, as it had before, that it was leaning toward a further rate hike, it also did not rule one out.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power