The Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago has awarded a contract to LogicaCMG to implement a Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system and Government Securities Settlement system. The governor of the central bank said, "The implementation of the new national payments infrastructure is an intrinsic part of the bank's overall plan to modernise the financial system in Trinidad and Tobago".
LogicaCMG announced today that it has won a contract from the Central Bank of Trinidad and To
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top