As a result the SME segment will have access to cheaper loans, central bank oversight director Tereza Grossi said on Monday at a conference in Sao Paulo.
The more lenient reserve levels for SME loans were approved because few banks cater to this segment
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré