Source: The Australian
Reserve Bank governor Ian Macfarlane has admitted "differences of opinion" between federal Treasury and the bank's board over interest rate levels.
However, he strongly denied there was any "conflict" between the bank and the Government.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development