"Even more than at the last press conference, I would say nothing that would distract the present market expectations as regards what could happen until the end of the year. That's absolutely clear," Trichet told the ECB monthly news conference.
At the news conference Trichet again decli
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes