The new system will manage 10,000 payments between 40 banks across accounts at the central bank with a combined value of €3.25 billion, equal to 4.6% of GDP, the company said.
"We awarded the contract to SIA-SSB based on their excellent tack record in similar undertakings, the flexibility and power of their perago rtgs software and the sensible approach th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power