The review started this week and focuses on financial advisers, who sold and marketed the products, and investment managers.
The Financial Services Authority wants to determine if there is any evidence of misselling or collusive behaviour within the so-called "magic circle", which could constitute market abuse.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists