The system, linking all commercial banks through their head offices, is meant to tighten security when it comes to the movement of large sums of money, the Financial Gazette reported.
Unlike automated teller machi
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors