The Japanese economy is recovering but it remains fragile with deflation and financial market volatility still posing risks, Japanese Economics and Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka said on Sunday.
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure