"As long as the slowdown is confined to one segment of the mortgage market and there do not seem to be indicators that there will be major spillovers, the consequences seem to be mainly confined to U.S. territory," Mersch was quoted as saying by news agency Market News International.
"However, if there would be a
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls