"When I look at the inflation expectations, I have seen some movement up but I've seen that in the past. So I think it is frankly too early to tell in terms of whether we have this issue of being behind the curve," Kansas City Fed President Thomas Hoenig said following a speech hosted by
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury