According to the report, the DPJ intends to submit a bill to the current special Diet session, which ends on 15 December, after further discussions on the matter.
The draft bill would see BOJ staff banned from acts that may cause suspicion or distrust in the central bank's policy man
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push