"But this demands cutting tax," he added. The president of the central bank has received criticism, especially from the ruling coalition parties, for cutting NBP interest rates too slowly and by too little.
But he retorted that lower interest would discourage the public from saving money at all, which would cause th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power