The newspaper said the appointment had taken effect last Thursday. Xie was appointed head of the NBS head on 12 October.
He replaces Qiu Xiaohua, the previous head of the NBS, on the 13-member monetary policy committee. Qiu was removed from the NBS after he was impl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting