The Chicago Fed will begin a nationwide search for a successor, the bank said in a statement. Moskow took office in 1994 and never dissented from the majority in a vote on interest rates.
"(Moskow) has been vigilant against inflation and always talks about that," Bloomberg quoted William Curt Hunter, a former Chicago Fed research director, as saying. "He is mildly hawkish, but a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power